April Live Webinar Hypnobirthing Australia Positive Birth Course
Time & Location
About the event
Thank you so much for joining me for my upcoming April 2021 Hypnobirthing Australia Positive Birth Course! I hope you are really enjoying this special time. It’s so great that you are interested in learning hypnobirthing!
From my experience as a midwife and award winning childbirth educator I honestly believe that antenatal education and support is absolutely key in achieving a positive birth experience. I chose to train with Hypnobirthing Australia because I believe that it is the best course around to give you the knowledge, confidence and tools to achieve a calm, empowering and positive birth.
I am going to be teaching the full Hypnobirthing Australia course online via Zoom in Feb! The course will run on April 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th from 6:00-9:00pm (Wednesday evenings). I will be teaching the exact same content as I usually do in my group classes, so you will still be receiving the full experience! We will have a 15min break in the middle of each session, however as you will be in the comfort of your own home you will also be able to have snacks, drinks or bathroom breaks whenever you choose. I am continuing to run Zoom classes as an option even after COVID restrictions are lifted as I recieved so much positive feedback about them - including lots of couples who actually preferred learning form their home rather than in person!
The cost is $495 for yourself and your birth partner, with a $150 deposit required to secure your place (final payment is due one week prior to classes commencing). Payment plans are also available. Your investment includes all class materials and as much support from myself leading up to your birth as you would like. Your course materials will be delivered to you prior to our course starting.
Your course fee also includes:
• 12 hours of face-to-face tuition via Zoom.
• $120 worth of Certified Hypnobirthing Australia materials including the comprehensive folio of resources, two practice self-hypnosis mp3s, beautiful affirmations mp3s, ‘Little Book of Hypnobirthing’ ebook, and home study videos.
• Ongoing email/phone support from me until your birth.
The Hypnobirthing Australia course is comprehensive, up to date and relevant to birthing models of care in Australia. It also includes the parent folio, mp3 hypnosis and affirmation tracks, and the newly released ebook - to assist you in your preparation for a beautiful, calm and positive birth! The self hypnosis and relaxation tools that we use are straightforward and easily learned, and our classes are very interactive and tailored to your needs.
Book now and pay your deposit to secure your place - I will be in touch with further details over the coming weeks!
Terms & Conditions
• A non-refundable deposit of $150 is required to hold your position in the class.
• The entire course fee is due 7 days prior to the course start date. In cases where the participant withdraws, they are entitled to a refund (less the non-refundable deposit) up to 7 days prior to the course commencing, or they may change to a later course date if class numbers allow. All changes must be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• In the event of participant illness or inability to attend - online course options or a make up session can be
arranged (at an additional cost to the participant).
• In the unlikely event that the class is cancelled by Hannah Willsmore, a full refund is applicable or course rescheduling offered.
• All courses are taught personally by Hannah Willsmore, however in the unlikely event that she is unable to teach a session due to illness/extenuating circumstances the session will be taught via live Zoom webinar ASAP. A recording of this session will be provided if you are unable to attend the make up class.
• Although Hannah Willsmore has identified herself as a midwife and has prior knowledge surround pregnancy care, during Hypnobirthing AustraliaTM classes she is acting in a role of Hypnobirthing Australia + Practitioner Childbirth
Educator and is not providing medical care. Any medical concerns need to be directed to your care provider (Obstetrician/Midwife).