Tue, 10 Aug|
August 2021 Hypnobirthing Course with Hannah
Tuesday 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st August 6:00-9:00pm at Mache Studio in the Adelaide CBD.
Time & Location
10 Aug 2021, 6:00 pm – 31 Aug 2021, 9:00 pm
Mache, 451 Pulteney St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
About the event
Thank you so much for joining me for my upcoming course! I hope you are really enjoying this special time. It’s so great that you are interested in learning hypnobirthing!
From my experience as a midwife and award winning childbirth educator I honestly believe that antenatal education and support is absolutely key in achieving a positive birth experience.
As you are aware, the August course will be held on Tuesday 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st August 6:00-9:00pm at Mache Studio in the CBD. The cost is $595 for yourself and your birth partner, with a $150 deposit required to secure your place (final payment is due one week prior to classes commencing). Payment plans are also available. Your investment includes all class materials, light refreshments and support from myself leading up to your birth to ensure you have an excellent understanding of the tools and techniques.
Your course fee also includes:
• 12 hours of face-to-face tuition.
• $120 worth of Certified Hypnobirthing Australia materials including the comprehensive folio of resources, two practice self-hypnosis mp3s, beautiful affirmations mp3s, ‘Little Book of Hypnobirthing’ ebook, and home study videos.
• Ongoing email/phone support from me until your birth.
The Hypnobirthing Australia course is comprehensive, up to date and relevant to birthing models of care in Adelaide. It also includes the parent folio, mp3 hypnosis and affirmation tracks, and the newly released ebook - to assist you in your preparation for a beautiful, calm and positive birth! The self hypnosis and relaxation tools that we use are straightforward and easily learned, and our classes are very interactive and tailored to your needs.
Book now and pay your deposit to secure your place - I will be in touch with further details over the coming weeks!
Terms & Conditions
• A non-refundable deposit of $150 is required to hold your position in the class.
• The entire course fee is due 7 days prior to the course start date. In cases where the participant withdraws, they are entitled to a refund (less the non-refundable deposit) up to 7 days prior to the course commencing, or they may change to a later course date if class numbers allow. All changes must be made in writing via email to email@example.com.
• In the event of participant illness or inability to attend - online course options or a make up session can be
arranged (at an additional cost to the participant).
• In the unlikely event that the class is cancelled by Hannah Willsmore, a full refund is applicable or course rescheduling offered.
• All courses are taught personally by Hannah Willsmore, however in the unlikely event that she is unable to teach a session due to illness/extenuating circumstances the session will be taught via live Zoom webinar ASAP.
• Although Hannah Willsmore has identified herself as a midwife and has prior knowledge surround pregnancy care, during Hypnobirthing AustraliaTM classes she is acting in a role of Hypnobirthing Australia + Practitioner Childbirth
Educator and is not providing medical care. Any medical concerns need to be directed to your care provider (Obstetrician/Midwife).
Hypnobirthing Course Deposit
This non-refundable deposit secures your place in your 12 hour Hypnobirthing Australia Childbirth Education Course with Hannah Willsmore - Registered Midwife. This deposit reserves two spaces (for you and your birth partner). You will receive an invoice for the remaining balance which is due for payment one week prior to your course commencing.