Wed, 10 Nov|
November/December 2021 Hypnobirthing Course with Hannah
Wednesday 10th, 17th, 24th November and 1st December 6:00-9:00pm at Awaken Health & Wellness Studio, 101 Grange Road, Allenby Gardens, SA 5009.
Time & Location
10 Nov 2021, 6:00 pm – 01 Dec 2021, 9:00 pm
Allenby Gardens, 101 Grange Rd, Allenby Gardens SA 5009, Australia
About the event
Thank you so much for joining me for my upcoming course! It’s so great that you are interested in learning hypnobirthing!
As you are aware, the November / December course will be held on Wednesday 10th, 17th, 24th November and 1st December 6:00-9:00pm at Awaken Healthy & Wellness Studio in Allenby Gardens. The cost is $595 for yourself and your birth partner, with a $150 deposit required to secure your place (final payment is due one week prior to classes commencing). Payment plans are also available. Your investment includes all class materials, light refreshments and support from myself leading up to your birth to ensure you have an excellent understanding of the tools and techniques.
Book now and pay your deposit to secure your place - I will be in touch with further details over the coming weeks!
Terms & Conditions
• A non-refundable deposit of $150 is required to hold your position in the class.
• The entire course fee is due 7 days prior to the course start date. In cases where the participant withdraws, they are entitled to a refund (less the non-refundable deposit) up to 7 days prior to the course commencing, or they may change to a later course date if class numbers allow. All changes must be made in writing via email to email@example.com.
• In the event of participant illness or inability to attend - online course options or a make up session can be
arranged (at an additional cost to the participant).
• In the unlikely event that the class is cancelled by Hannah Willsmore, a full refund is applicable or course rescheduling offered.
• All courses are taught personally by Hannah Willsmore, however in the unlikely event that she is unable to teach a session due to illness/extenuating circumstances the session will be taught via live Zoom webinar ASAP.
• Although Hannah Willsmore has identified herself as a midwife and has prior knowledge surround pregnancy care, during Hypnobirthing classes she is acting in a role of an
Educator and is not providing medical care. Any medical concerns need to be directed to your care provider (Obstetrician/Midwife).
Hypnobirthing Course Deposit
This non-refundable deposit secures your place in your 12 hour Hypnobirthing Australia Childbirth Education Course with Hannah Willsmore - Registered Midwife. This deposit reserves two spaces (for you and your birth partner). You will receive an invoice for the remaining balance which is due for payment one week prior to your course commencing.