October Weekend Hypnobirthing Course with Hannah
Time & Location
About the event
Thank you so much for joining me for my upcoming course! It’s so great that you are interested in learning hypnobirthing!
This weekend course will be held on Saturday 23rd October 10.00am - 4.00pm and Sunday 24th October 11.00am - 4.00pm at Awaken Healthy & Wellness Studio in Allenby Gardens. The cost is $590 for yourself and your birth partner, with a $150 deposit required to secure your place (final payment is due one week prior to classes commencing). Payment plans are also available. Your investment includes all class materials, light refreshments and support from myself leading up to your birth to ensure you have an excellent understanding of the tools and techniques. There will be a 45min lunch break each day. While lunch is not supplied, there are fridge and microwave facilities on site or can be purchased from nearby cafes.
Book now and pay your deposit to secure your place - I will be in touch with further details over the coming weeks!
Terms & Conditions
• A non-refundable deposit of $150 is required to hold your position in the class.
• The entire course fee is due 7 days prior to the course start date. In cases where the participant withdraws, they are entitled to a refund (less the non-refundable deposit) up to 7 days prior to the course commencing, or they may change to a later course date if class numbers allow. All changes must be made in writing via email to email@example.com.
• In the event of participant illness or inability to attend - online course options or a make up session can be
arranged (at an additional cost to the participant).
• In the unlikely event that the class is cancelled by Hannah Willsmore, a full refund is applicable or course rescheduling offered.
• All courses are taught personally by Hannah Willsmore, however in the unlikely event that she is unable to teach a session due to illness/extenuating circumstances the session will be taught via live Zoom webinar ASAP.
• Although Hannah Willsmore has identified herself as a midwife and has prior knowledge surround pregnancy care, during Hypnobirthing classes she is acting in a role of an
Educator and is not providing medical care. Any medical concerns need to be directed to your care provider (Obstetrician/Midwife).
- Hypnobirthing Course Deposit$150$1500$0