Online Masterclass: Navigating an Induction
Time & Location
About the event
With upwards of 30% of pregnant women in Australia having an induction of labour I believe it is essential to understand how to navigate an induction.
Some reports show that this statistic is even higher - with 45% of selected women having their first baby having an induction of labour (AIHW, 2020).
In some circumstances an induction of labour can absolutely be beneficial for a mum and/or baby - but how do you know if your induction is being offered for a medical reason or not? What questions do you need to ask to ensure you have all the information? And if you do decide to have an induction, what are your options and choices? What can you do to support your body (and baby!) through the process?
Every week I receive emails and DMs from women unsure of the ins and outs of an induction, or what they need to prepare for. I am so excited to host this Masterclass as I really believe every pregnant woman needs this information.
In this 1.5 hr Online Masterclass I will be covering:
- What an induction of labour actually is.
- Different induction methods (medications and procedures).
- How an induction of labour differs from spontaneous onset of labour.
- The risks and benefits of an induction.
- Important questions to ask before proceeding with an induction.
- Your options and choices during your induction.
- PLUS I will share my tips for having a positive induction (because sometimes inductions really are needed!).
- 30 mins Q and A time at the end of the Masterclass to answer your questions on inductions.
This Masterclass is only $39 and is important no matter what stage of pregnancy you are at! If you can't make it live the replay will be sent to your inbox for you to watch whenever you're ready.
I can't wait to share this masterclass with you!
- Online Masterclass$39$390$0