Mon, 02 May|
May 2022 Monday Hypnobirthing Course with Hannah
Monday 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th April 2022 6:00-9:00pm at Mache Studio in the Adelaide CBD.
Time & Location
02 May 2022, 6:00 pm – 23 May 2022, 9:00 pm
Mache, 451 Pulteney St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
About the event
Thank you so much for joining me for my upcoming course! It’s so great that you are interested in learning hypnobirthing!
As you are aware, the May 2022 course will be held on Monday 2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd May 6:00-9:00pm at Mache Studio in the CBD. The cost is $590 for yourself and your birth partner. Your investment includes all class materials, light refreshments and support from myself leading up to your birth to ensure you have an excellent understanding of the tools and techniques.
Book now and pay your deposit to secure your place - I will be in touch with further details over the coming weeks!
Terms & Conditions
• A non-refundable deposit of $200 is required to hold your position in the class.
• The entire course fee is due 14 days prior to the course start date. In cases where the participant withdraws, they are entitled to a refund (less the non-refundable deposit) up to 14 days prior to the course commencing, or they may change to a later course date if class numbers allow. All changes must be made in writing via email to email@example.com.
• In the event of participant illness or inability to attend - online course options or a make up session can be
arranged (at an additional cost to the participant).
• In the unlikely event that the class is cancelled by Hannah Willsmore, a full refund is applicable or course rescheduling offered.
• All courses are taught personally by Hannah Willsmore, however in the unlikely event that she is unable to teach a session due to illness/extenuating circumstances the session will be taught via live Zoom webinar ASAP.
• Although Hannah Willsmore has identified herself as a midwife and has prior knowledge surround pregnancy care, during Hypnobirthing classes she is acting in a role of an
Educator and is not providing medical care. Any medical concerns need to be directed to your care provider (Obstetrician/Midwife).